Having trouble connecting?
- Confirm you have entered your username and password in correctly
- Try removing CSU wireless profiles on your device and try rejoining the eduroam network.
- Check your device is not on our unsupported list
- Please check your DNS settings are set to automatic
- If you also use a wired connection, unplug it when connecting to wireless
- Check that your system and drivers are up-to-date
- If there is a specific location on campus where you cannot connect - report a Blackspot
- If you are still having trouble, please contact Student Central on 1800 275 278
Wireless keeps dropping out?
- First, try removing Install-eduroam and redundant wireless profiles from your device
- Set Eduroam as your first preference
- Cleanup your old wireless certificates
- Check your system for viruses, and update your Antivirus Software
- If there is a specific location on campus where you have dropouts - report a Blackspot
Report a Blackspot